Friday, January 8, 2021

Impeachment & Civil War

 I'm pretty sure Pelosi won't be able to resist impeaching Trump. Blood is in the water. Dem's have full control over social media, legacy media, all three branches of government, and McConnel and all establishment Republicans. Thus there is really no way it won't pass the Senate. Establishment Republicans want to remove any possibility of Trump 2024 or a third party split. Thus, impeachment with the disbarment from public office option is all but inevitable.


I can't believe how much that underestimates the sentiment on the ground. Half of the population have blood fever. They blame Trump for everything. I suspect he's actually de-energized a lot of revolutionary energy on the right even if he has crystallized self-organization. On the left there's no doubt he's been a tumour, but hey Mitt Romney was literally Hitler, so I think most anyone on the right would have energized left angst.


The inescapableness of impeachment due to system momentum makes US Civil War highly likely. Heck, I can imagine myself in different contexts heading down to fight. As I've suspected before, I think you'll see a targeted assassination vector into Civil War on the right. I don't give Pelosi much of a lifespan. I also think Google and Twitter offices better harden up real fast. With Covid you have a lot of suicidal people. Once the realization comes that a certain type of martyrdom comes with lots of fanfare, Pandora's box will be opened.


For a variety of reasons, there just is no way for these systems to escape some nasty level of civil conflict. It is much bigger than Trump, just as it is much bigger than Pelosi's "righteous" anger.  The level of technocratic detachment from reality is too large to believe. One sided justice and loss of faith in the rule of law has ensure no system solution out of this is really possible.


Kaboom.

No comments:

Post a Comment