Monday, January 11, 2021

Scared away or all in?

 Sounds like Feds are considering felony murder charges for DC capital trespassers. I wish they had done this for BLM's summer of peace. We probably wouldn't be at this point now...


But, will such actions scare people away from rebellion? DC is certainly throwing the Bible at this.  I suspect while many will cower away from any type of gathering, the net effect will be a sense that you aren't even allowed to say anything bad or express any political opinion. In other words, they're putting on the Orwellian boots here.


As a result I think a non-insignificant number of people will assume that any "rebellious action" whether constitutionally protected or not will be met with a legally one-sided hand. Thus, the ante is raised and the likely hood of immolation and viral jihadi dynamics are huge.


Now maybe this is what the monoparty wants. They really do seem like they want a purge. The blood lust is out, and I don't think they're thinking rationally. Pelosi probably should be 25th'ed but monoculture dynamics won't allow any reason to sink in.  Thus I think we're going to see a growing number of patriots fed up with lock down dynamics going all Crazy Ivan.


Targeted assassination vector into Civil War is still my preferred model, and has been since about 3 years ago when I did most of my research on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment